Have you been told to use MailChimp for email marketing? Probably, you have. Despite being an amazingly simple one, MailChimp isn’t the best tool for every online business.
Cheaper MailChimp alternatives are dominating the market today. Don’t raise your eyebrows yet. We will tell you why. And, don’t forget to get the bonus at the end.
MailChimp was born in an era when you would have been happy with sending customers a generic newsletter every month.
You didn’t hear the term ‘customer experience corridor’ back then.
But today it is all about customer experience. That’s why you want to send an email for every possible thing.
Be it welcoming a new member or reminding a customer of the abandoned cart, you want to reach them.
Even though you are at peace with the free MailChimp plan, it can actually hurt your business than doing any good.
Cheaper options to MailChimp today let you move subscribers from one list to another whereas MailChimp doesn’t.
If you want to reach people and boost sales with email marketing, you will have to face hundreds of challenges like this will MailChimp.
In this blog, we will dive deep into such problems. By the time you finish reading, you will understand why more people are searching for Cheaper MailChimp alternative in 2020 every single day.
5 Reasons Why Email Marketers Should Be Using Cheaper Mailchimp Alternative?
Double Subscriber Charges in MailChimp
Are you paying twice for the same customer? If one of your subscribers is present in two lists, Mailchimp will consider it as two subscribers.
According to MailChimp, you should keep all the subscribers in one single list.
As an email marketer, you must be well-aware of the importance of segmentation. You can’t send the same email to everyone as it will not cater to their needs.
Because of this reason, more people are in search of cheaper options than MailChimp
Moving Subscribers in MailChimp
How many of you are facing the nightmare as you try to move subscribers from one list to another?
The clunky system of MailChimp doesn’t allow you to automate the process of moving subscribers.
Customers will be moving through the sales cycle all the time. You will need to manually add them every time they do.
Still struggling to find the answer to the question ‘is MailChimp the best’? We bet you know the answer.
Form Builder in MailChimp
The building form is a crucial part of getting the leads, right? But, would you sign up if a form was monotonous?
The MailChimp form builder is far from what we know to be user-friendly.
Less engaging elements can literally drive your potential customers away.
This should concern those who are in search of the best email marketing software for affiliate marketers.
Getting the contact number and email id of prospects can be done in a much innovative manner.
Cold Emailing in MailChimp
Does anyone here not love cold emailing for generating traction? We all always love the idea of spreading awareness about your brand.
But, with MailChimp, you can’t do cold emailing. Email deliverability reduces when you keep sending emails to unverified email ids.
And, guess what? MailChimp loves its servers and reputation. They will not let you ruin it.
This is why you need to look at Cheap MailChimp alternatives right now.
Branding and Support in MailChimp
Not everyone wants to see the big branding of MailChimp. And, is there a solution? No! As long as you are using the free plan, you can’t omit the Mailchimp branding.
On the other hand, what if you just opened an account in MailChimp? You must be thinking that you will get impeccable customer support. Well, that’s not quite the scenario.
Leave the instant support, their email support will take a few days to get back to you. By now, you probably understood why you need to search the best free alternatives to MailChimp ASAP.
Top 3 Cheapest Mailchimp Alternatives to Use in 2020 (MailChimp Alternatives Comparison)
Cheaper Mailchimp Alternative: Getresponse
What is Getresponse?
Known for being a cheaper alternative to MailChimp, Getresponse is your go-to email marketing tool.
With a presence in more than 180 countries with different languages, it reaches a whopping 1 billion subscribers every month.
Whether you want to promote your product or send a welcome mail, GetResponse is the most cost-effective tool you will ever find. And also it is the best email marketing software for affiliate marketing.
What Are the Top 5 Getresponse Features?
- Email Marketing: Offering easy-to-use email composers, Getresponse email marketing lets you land more leads. With professional templates, you can build the email that you would love to receive.
- Autofunnel: The auto funnel features do some next-level automation. This is one of the coolest Getresponse features indeed. After taking data from a landing page (or form), it automates the process of selling or converting.
- Landing Page: The Getresponse landing page builder boosts your revenue when used correctly. The mobile-responsive templates will let you grab the leads’ attention. Once they do, you can convert them easily.
- Marketing Automation: This Getresponse review will be incomplete without mentioning this feature. Most businesses struggle with creating the automation workflow. Getresponse makes it insanely easy with the drag-and-drop builder. Achieve growth as you use the Getresponse eCommerce track and address customer issues.
- Webinar Marketing: If you are doing the Get response vs MailChimp calculation now, Getresponse will score more. Their webinar marketing solution is the first of its kind. It helps you to engage effectively and convert seamlessly.
How to Know More About Getresponse Pricing?
The pricing options of Getresponse depends on how many users you want to reach.
Four plans offered by them are Basic, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise.
- Basic: This plan starts at $15 per month. The main features included in this plan are email marketing, autoresponders, and unlimited landing pages.
- Plus: This is the most widely used plan. The subscription for this plan starts at $49 per month. You won’t believe what you can do the Plus plan. Features include automation workflow builder, webinars, CRM, sales funnels, and much more.
- Professional: Want to play like a pro? This plan is ideal for you then. It starts at a cost of $99 per month. You get to have access to everything in the Plus plan. To help you drive towards success, this plan comes with unlimited automation builders, sales funnels, webinar marketing, custom DKIM, etc.
- Enterprise: The enterprise plan is ideal for those with an audience size of more than 100,000. It comes at the cost of $1199 per month. Needless to say that you get all the features mentioned in the plans above. In addition, you have access to deliverability consulting, SSO, and a dedicated account manager.
Get started now with the best email marketing tool Getresponse. Want a Getresponse demo? Do it with a single click here.
Cheaper Mailchimp Alternative: Constant Contact
What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is the second MailChimp alternative that we will talk about today.
It lets you create awareness, acquire and convert leads, and retain customers with email marketing automation.
The best thing about this tool is that you will find industry-specific email templates to start the conversation.
In addition, you get to do eCommerce marketing, events, surveys and polls, events, etc.
What Are the Top 5 Constant Contact Features?
Trying hard to create effective marketing mail? Before getting started with Constant Contact, have a look at these 5 email marketing tips from digital marketing guru Neil Patel.
The following features will guide you in understanding the pros and cons of MailChimp vs Constant Contact.
- Drag and Drop Email Designer: The user-friendly drag and drop email designer takes your stress away. Emails that you create with Constant Contact are not only engaging but also responsive.
- Email Marketing Automation: Do you want to trigger an email to welcome or remind the customer of an abandoned cart? Soon you will create a special bond with the email marketing automation feature then.
- Ecommerce Email Marketing: Want your online store to grow exponentially? Segment the audience and create email automation flow. Taste the success as you use the eCommerce email marketing.
- Contact Management: This feature makes this tool one of the best MailChimp constant contact alternatives. You can easily segment the contact uploaded from various sources such as Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce.
- Real-time Tracking: Measuring outcomes and outputs are crucial when it comes to email marketing. Track the results of email marketing campaigns in real-time with the real-time tracking feature. Now you can do a comparison of Constant Contact vs MailChimp 2019.
Is Constant Contact Free?
Unlike Getresponse, Constant Contact has three plans i.e.
Lite, Email and Email Plus.
Features of both the plans and Constant Contact pricing are mentioned below:
- Lite: This is the basic plan offered by Constant Contact at $5 per month. With this plan, you can send 10,000 emails per month. Other features include email scheduling, the marketing calendar, landing pages, live support, and so on.
- Email: This plan comes at the cost of $20 per month. With this plan, you get the entire email marketing module and the basic eCommerce marketing tools. If you are just starting out, you will find features like unlimited emails, integrations, pop-up forms, list segmentation, etc. very helpful.
- Email Plus: You can avail of the Email Plus plan at $45 per month. With this plan, you get to have access to automated email series, event marketing, online donations, dynamic content, customer support, etc.
Did you know you can save up to 15% when you pay in advance for 6 or 12 months? Build your business with the help of the top email marketing leader Constant Contact now.
Cheaper Mailchimp Alternative: SendX
What is SendX?
SendX is known for offering the most comprehensive sales and marketing toolbox.
What does that mean? It means that you get every feature in the domain of communication, conversion, and personalization.
If you want to compare SendX vs MailChimp, keep reading.
What Are the Top 5 SendX Features?
- Unlimited Emails: Sendx email marketing is known for its sleek interface that lets you send unlimited emails to the subscribers who have opted in.
- Email Deliverability: With Sendx, you can optimize your email campaigns based on more than 30 parameters. These parameters include domain name, time zone, past interaction with the email, etc.
- Heat Map: Adding to your convenience, the heat map for email campaigns makes it much easier for you to understand which CTAs are working and which are not.
- Stock Photos: Love sending beautiful emails? SendX comes with half a million stock photos that help you to create beautiful emails that convert.
- Responsive Email Templates: Helping you to save time, Sendx comes prepared with free responsive email templates, Now these have been designed to cater to your needs of various industries. You can connect CheaperMailchimp alternatives Shopify as well as Mailchimp alternatives for WordPress.
How to Know More About SendX Pricing?
Wondering about the Sendx pricing? SendX gives you five plans to choose from.
You will get unlimited emails and all the features in all of these plans.
- 1-1000: This plan is suitable for those who have less than or equal to 1000 subscribers. It costs $7.49/month.
- 1001-2500: If you have more than 1000 and less than 2500 subscribers, this plan is the best for you. It comes at an affordable cost of $14.99 per month.
- 2501-5000: Made available at $29.99, this plan is perfect for businesses having up to 5000 subscribers.
- 5001-10,000: If your business has less than 10,000 subscribers, you should go for this plan. It comes at $39.99 per month.
- 10,001-15,000: If your business has more than 10,000 and less than or equal to 15,000 subscribers, this is the best plan for you. It costs $44.99 per month.
Excited to get started with these awesome features of SendX? Click here to create an account and drive your business to growth.
Bonuses and Conclusion
Found the cheaper Mailchimp alternative that you want to use? We are glad you did! Here are two bonuses, as promised:
Whether you are looking for Mailchimp alternatives free or the best email marketing service for affiliate marketers or bloggers, you could try all the above-mentioned tools.
However, our personal favorite is Getresponse. This is because of the ease of using the tools.
What gives them extra brownie points is the webinar marketing tool.
Comment below once you start using one of these tools! After testing MailChimp, Constant Contact, and SendX, I’ve chosen Getresponse because of its robust features, webinar marketing, and marketing automation plus the best Customer Support. You should try it too!